Frozen Hot Cocoa
- 4 cups real chocolate milk (not the stuff made from water and HFCS)
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 packets of "marshmallow lover's" hot cocoa mix
- In a large bowl, combine the chocolate milk, sweetened condensed milk, and hot cocoa mix without the marshmallows.
- Carefully fold the whipped cream into the chocolate milk mixture, making sure not to deflate the whipped cream too much. (Protip: Whisk in half of the whipped cream, then fold in the second half. It's easier than folding in the whole batch of whipped cream!)
- Assemble your ice cream maker and turn it on. With the machine running, pour the unfrozen cocoa into the ice cream maker's bowl. (You may need to do this in two batches if you have a small machine. If so, just refrigerate the remaining unfrozen cocoa until you're ready to use it.) Churn for 20-30 minutes, or until the cocoa has frozen and the machine begins to struggle.
- Pour or spoon the frozen cocoa into four giant glasses. Top each glass of frozen cocoa with a sprinkling of the marshmallows from the cocoa mix. Serve immediately.