Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

two hundred and forty-nine

"I don’t know about you, but late spring and early summer are not exactly my favorite times warm up the house by using the oven. Since I’m often too cheap to turn on the air conditioning, I tend to relegate my summer baking time to the necessities. Unfortunately, my stomach doesn’t often get the memo and decides that it wants, say, a soufflĂ© when it’s 90 degrees outside. Even more unfortunately, my tummy is in charge of my mood, so what it wants, it gets. Dutifully, I’ll throw together a half-hearted soufflĂ© and call it a day. In the end, my belly is happy that it got its way, but the rest of me is just too hot to enjoy the darn thing..."

Read the rest of the post "Let There Be Lemon Cookies" at Home Ec 101.


P.S.  FYI, you can totally freeze that.

No comments:

Post a Comment